Why Young European Biotech Network?
Powered by young developing bioleaders – students and young professionals in academia and industry.
European target: developing regional and national nexus, aiming for the benefit of the whole society at international level.
Focus on Biotechnology and the Life Sciences sector.
A network full of inspiration, information, connection, good practices exchange, training and innovation.
A Europe full of bioleaders working in the constant creation of sustainable development impact in our society.
Develop the new generation of bioleaders, expanding the knowledge, skills and mindset that motivates them to become deeply committed to achieve a sustainable impact in the future.
- Striking for Collaboration
- Following Ethics
- Developing Leadership
- Activating personal development
- Leading networking
- Promoting equity in a diverse and inclusive society
- Creating international bonds
- Provide a European platform for international events and career opportunities
- Support young scientists in expanding their network and enhancing their career
- Bring academia and Life Science industry closer together
- Teach skills young scientists need beyond their studies for being successful
- Connect national organisations in Europe for a lively exchange of ideas and experience