The Academic Career Day takes place on Friday December 4th, 2015 at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) in Heidelberg (Germany). The Career Day takes place in the DKFZ Communication Center (INF 280). Registration is now open and free of charge! Register here.
You will have the opportunity to hear from DKFZ Alumni and other scientists and directly ask them about their experience on various academic career paths.
• Which skills and qualifications are required for a successful career in Academia?
• What are the major steps involved in an Academic career?
• What are the job possibilities in Academia?
• What are the obstacles on an Academic career path?
• What‘s up with the „12-year rule“ and much more.
If you are interested in short talks, round table discussions, workshops and getting in contact with academic professionals, this is your chance to attend this exciting event.